DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Tilting on Waypoint Missions (Litchi & FPV)

magicmavicb

Reactions
I am running a waypoint mission with a Mavic Pro. It is traveling in reverse, increasing in altitude, panning out while focused on the POI. I am having an issue with the Mavic tilting backwards and forwards during the mission without any reason to do so. It does so very aggressively from an almost level attitude to an almost full reverse attitude and it continues this during the entire route. It does this once or twice every second. There is no wind when this has happened. Every now and then I can restart the mission or the app and it flys smoothly as expected but I can not consistently reproduce the effect. This has happened in both Litchi and FPV Camera apps with identical missions built in both. I just can't figure out what is causing the issue or how to get around it. The gimbal does compensate some for this action but it is slightly noticeable in the video.

Any suggestions?

I just had this same pitching forward and back thing happen in one of my first efforts to use Autopilot for a waypoint mission and pretty much as you described - interesting that it seems to have occurred now in all three available apps - I have not idea yet what the cause is. I have flown extensively with Litchi and never seen this before.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom