DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic with galaxy note 4

I Tried for weeks not to Upgrade the OS to marshmellow some how it got in and soon after My Note4 bricked
Luckly I just made the last payment on My $770 Samsung I moved on And Bought another Not looking back....C

I have a Note 3 and I can't get any video on screen, although it records it to the tablet. I have tried USB debugging and changing the tablet from USB media to video input. Am I missing a setting either on the Mavic or note 3.
BTW it works perfectly on my S8+ but I prefer to use the note 3 as a dedicated screen.
Hi there, don't think I can help much as I have a similar problem with a Galaxy tab 3. All the flight info is visible but on a black screen although both video and stills are being recorded. Using DJI GO 4 ver 4.1.3 and having no problems my Galaxy S4 GT19505 but like you would prefer to use the larger display of the tab 3.

07-08-17 just been into o2 shop and tried all the phones with the dji mavic remote,
seems all android phones charge the remote...every one on the display counter sony s7 s8 htc

I done a 1.5 hour test with everything on, drone 100%
phone 100%
remote 100%

hi just done a test from 7pm to 8.30pm...
Remote =14%
Drone= 48%
Samsung Note 4 = 53%.

all at 100% at start just left on...no flying...Samsung note 4, remote charging the phone..android phone

07-08-17 just been into o2 shop and tried all the phones with the dji mavic remote,
seems all android phones charge the remote...every one on the display counter sony s7 s8 htc

I done a 1.5 hour test with everything on, drone 100%
phone 100%
remote 100%

hi just done a test from 7pm to 8.30pm...
Remote =14%
Drone= 48%
Samsung Note 4 = 53%.

all at 100% at start just left on...no flying...Samsung note 4, remote charging the phone..android phone

iPhone anyone? [emoji12]

I have a Note 4. The Note 4 worked great up until a week ago. Now I get terrible lag. The screen update is between 4 and 10 seconds. So the Note 4 is no longer usable for me. I considering getting a dedicated device with a large display. Maybe the iPad mini 4.

I have a Note 4. The Note 4 worked great up until a week ago. Now I get terrible lag. The screen update is between 4 and 10 seconds. So the Note 4 is no longer usable for me. I considering getting a dedicated device with a large display. Maybe the iPad mini 4.

Check the forums about a recent DJI Go 4 update that may be the cause of your issue. I'm a recent Mavic owner and also fly with a Note 4. I was able to downgrade to the previous version which doesn't have the downlink video problem.

I would highly recommend downgrading you Go4 app. Did yours updated it to the new .18 version. ?? mine did it automatically, do to the way I had / key word "had " my apps set up. Auto update= bad idea. Just roll it back to 4.1.15. And you should be fine. Or uninstall the Go4 app and reinstall. DJI has fixed the issue we (many of us were having) . it was something in the software. The Aircraft and remote firmware 01.04.0100 is fine so thats safe . Search downgrading DJI Go 4App if you don't know how . its pretty simple once you have a little help from the great guys here at Mavic Pro Pilots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661