DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic won't connect to Go app

That's what worked for me .... unplugging the side port. Thank you, Gents.

I need help..
I got my Mavic Pro today (Christmas 2017)

I have a IPhone SE and the app seems to be connecting fine, the camrea won’t show on the screen though and I don’t know how to connect controller.. can anyone help??

I have a IPhone SE and the app seems to be connecting fine, the camrea won’t show on the screen though and I don’t know how to connect controller.. can anyone help??
Did you follow the Quick Start Guide in the box?

What happened when you attempted to connect the remote controller via the instructions in the Quick Start Guide?

I have a similar issue with a new Mavic Pro Platinum.

I have two android phones, a LGE Nexus 5 and a Google Pixel 2.

Initially I tried the controller to connect to the Mavic in RC mode with MAG INTERF+CHECK APP

I put the Mavic in WI-FI mode and was able to get the Nexus 5 connected after registration/firmware update.

I was then able to calibrate the compass and that got rid of the MAG INTERF+CHECK APP warning after I switched back to RC

When connecting either phone via either USB port (side and bottom) on the controller the app will not connect.

I also can't get the Google Pixel to connect to the Mavic when in WI-FI mode, I can see the aircraft in the WI-FI list, connect to it with the password, but the app won't connect.

Ideally I want to use my older Nexus 5 + the controller in RC mode.

Any help / advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej