DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic wont start

dr_amos

Reactions
I can connect to DJI Assistant, but I am unable to perform a factory reset. It just keeps failing.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with it?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Can you tell where that sound is coming from?

If a firmware rollback doesnt do the trick, it might be bricked. That's usually an ESC noise meaning it has a problem.

BTW, you might want to avoid turning on your Mavic with the props installed on a table, especially if it's not doing something correctly at startup. I have a couple of scars from experience of doing that years ago.

It's coming from the Drone. Note too how the lights wont come on.
I am going to install new firmware later this evening @Cyberpower678

Ah yes - thanks for the heads up. Will do it on a table next time!

Can you tell where that sound is coming from?

If a firmware rollback doesnt do the trick, it might be bricked. That's usually an ESC noise meaning it has a problem.

BTW, you might want to avoid turning on your Mavic with the props installed on a table, especially if it's not doing something correctly at startup. I have a couple of scars from experience of doing that years ago.
Off topic I've noticed that prop wounds heal very well, and scar free. The props are REALLY dangerous though. I was bleeding so bad in my kitchen after an indoor flight run awry (Note that the odds of a disaster increase greatly while flying in the living room), it looked like a fresh murder scene from a horror movie. It healed, and I can't tell it happened. Arm wounds.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven