DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
It varies from one to another. Back when the Phantom came out, we did not have a beginners mode.
Over time DJI added it to later models along with updates to the Go app.
It took me about a month to get full confidence to venture out.
Ahhh, those were the days!?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland guardguy1963.

How long did it take for most you to feel comfortable flying out of beginner mode? I’ve only been flying a couple weeks now, and getting the hang of it. But was curious of how long.

As mentioned by Drone Master, it's up to you.

Just remember that when you flip the switch in the settings, the aircraft is going to be faster and fly further so go easy with the sticks.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Another thread with a title thats indicative of its subject ;)

In all seriousness Id still class myself as a begiiner - learning all the time , nervous all the time .. had drones for over a year now

Another thread with a title thats indicative of its subject ;)

In all seriousness Id still class myself as a begiiner - learning all the time , nervous all the time .. had drones for over a year now

Me too! :)

Every flight I have , ethier with the Spark or MA2, I'm learning something.

Thank you. Oh believe me I will be very careful but I am thinking of staying in the beginner mode for a few more weeks. I want to feel comfortable with the sticks and camera controls at the same time.

Welcome aboard @guardguy1963 and greetings from Albany, NY!?

Just go with your own comfort level. I had my Phantom in beginner mode for the first flight. I had started out with one of the cheap drones, no GPS, totally manual control. I had a tiny bit of skill flying that thing. When I went to the Phantom, I was comfortable with the controls after the first flight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d