DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic2 pro charging batteries with Crystalsky monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Tweedie

Reactions
I bought the Mavic2 pro along with a Crystalsky monitor and an extra battery. I fully charged the batteries and went to fly two days later, the batteries were discharged down to 89% . There is no provision in the Crystalsky GO4 app to set the discharge ie: 1 to 10 days, I solved this by doing the set up of the battery discharge time by setting it with the DJI Go 4 on my iPad Pro. Just a heads up

I bought the Mavic2 pro along with a Crystalsky monitor and an extra battery. I fully charged the batteries and went to fly two days later, the batteries were discharged down to 89% . There is no provision in the Crystalsky GO4 app to set the discharge ie: 1 to 10 days, I solved this by doing the set up of the battery discharge time by setting it with the DJI Go 4 on my iPad Pro. Just a heads up
I’m unclear on why the CS is even mentioned... a bit confusing since it has a removable battery too.
Multiple threads on the forum exist discussing battery discharge settings. Some models have seemed to have different time clocks and setting possibilities than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northwolf88