DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic2 pro

JONNO1947

Reactions
I downloaded updated software and now i cant fly from home!!in a NFZ...is there anyway i can deleted this latest firmware..only want to practice fly maximun 100 metres distance,maybe 25 metres high!!!
With thanks

I downloaded updated software and now i cant fly from home!!in a NFZ...is there anyway i can deleted this latest firmware..only want to practice fly maximun 100 metres distance,maybe 25 metres high!!!
With thanks
You'll find that you're now in the anti-rollback #2 or #3 club. No straightforward way to revert back to last best firmware, I'm afraid. Like all the rest of us: you're stuck. No Limits Dronez did (last time I looked) produce a ' rooted' core board for the mav. 2 that dealt with this and other.... problems .... but at £360 it was too expensive an option to consider. Have you tried approaching whatever controls this airspace to see if they'll grant a waiver in your circumstances? There are other options regarding geofencing, but that depends on whether the NFZ is an airport or military zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fizzbang
With thanks
Can't you unlock the NFZ? My house is in one but I unlock it. I have a mavic 3 pro.

What drone do you have? If you're using DJI fly, you goto the safety tab. There are YouTube videos on how to do it. Sometimes DJI has to send you a code on your phone that you put in. Then you have to check 3 buttons saying you agree to their terms. If you're getting a red authorization zone message on the top left of your screen, tap that and it will get you started. On the bottom of the safety tab it says unlock geo zone.

Did you update to firmware 01.00.0790?
You can use the hack from drone-hacks.com . It will remove NFZ and altitude limit. It will also enable FCC if you want, but that is not legal.
I use drone-hacks on my own Mavic 2 Pros, easy to install and it works perfect.

With thanks
was studting that subject last night seems no roll backs with the mavic 2 but NLD can fix the NFZ for 40. good luck

Reactions: dug611
I would email DJI support just to let them know of the problem.

You'll find that you're now in the anti-rollback #2 or #3 club. No straightforward way to revert back to last best firmware, I'm afraid. Like all the rest of us: you're stuck. No Limits Dronez did (last time I looked) produce a ' rooted' core board for the mav. 2 that dealt with this and other.... problems .... but at £360 it was too expensive an option to consider. Have you tried approaching whatever controls this airspace to see if they'll grant a waiver in your circumstances? There are other options regarding geofencing, but that depends on whether the NFZ is an airport or military
With thanks

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1