DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic2 smart controller....

When I try to connect to my mavic 2 pro from the new controller it says new fromware is avaiable - when I select mstart updating it shows a Network Connected then a "Connected Do.." inthe blue button (horrible UI design) then immediately says Update Failed. Restart the Equipment and try again later. Reason: network disconnected Reconnect to continue downloading.

After this no amout of resets restartes ect changes anything?

Any suggestions??
for me so far during download everything is smooth, maybe is you connection problem.

Not a connection problem - there's another thread on this firmware update failing just this way for other users. I was able to get around the problem by relinking to my original controller and ipad mini - and had no problem updating the firmware.

Got my Smart Controller and it's great, quick easy setup, updated firmware on all and was good to go. The screen is nice and bright and very readable, made flying much quicker and more enjoyable not having to hassle with hooking up my phone to my controller etc. Plus the new controller really holds a good charge, used it all day and went thru 3 batteries on my Mavic while still going strong with the controller battery power. DJI does it again. Good stuff!

very sad,im suppose to get my smart controller tommy,now it is stuck in customs,im so upset, now reading your post I need a pacemaker ,I'm not mind set to speak im so dam pissed at Dji,very sin gee item iv brought has been a nightmare, worse customer service in the worlds hope they get sued ,im debating on getting my refund
We have devastating floods here in Northern Queensland, people have lost everything, farmers who have been fighting years of drought and barely keeping starving cattle alive, have now lost their herds to drowning and disease, major towns and cities totally devastated, and now new disease has risen up from contaminated dirt and starting to kill people. And they are not whinging as much as you and others about having their controller tied up in customs for a little while.
I’m so glad I’m not in you position, it must be awful.....

Reactions: Ray Singcar
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123