DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic2 smart controller....

I didn't think the FCC re-opened, that is great news. My local dealer here in Canada said they have been waiting on orders made as far back as December due to Trump's shutdown and our own tensions with China, but I don't know how much of that is true. I'm looking to pick one up ASAP.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Looks like it's sold out in the U.S. store again... hopefully everyone that wanted one now got it. I'll update when I get a shipping notice, hopefully the rumors of it not shipping right away are false. :)

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Just checked my account on DJI.com, and it's showing my controller as "shipped". :) Anyone else?

EDIT: Now have an email with FEDEX tracking #.

Last edited:
Sorry guys but i dont really understand where we can find the positive point of that new controler...
The mavic drones are foldable and built to be carried , in the smallest space as possible...but this new controler seems to be bigger than the drone itself!!
Maybe the screen is bright enough to fly under hard sun , or maybe autonomy is improved, or you will not need to choose a phone/tablet that can run djigo without any bugs or freezes anymore...?? Is that positive enough to ignore portability?
For me , portability(and quality as well) is why I bought a mavic...this new controler is a crap for me...

Reactions: ID77 and Synephrine
Sorry guys but i dont really understand where we can find the positive point of that new controler...
The mavic drones are foldable and built to be carried , in the smallest space as possible...but this new controler seems to be bigger than the drone itself!!
Maybe the screen is bright enough to fly under hard sun , or maybe autonomy is improved, or you will not need to choose a phone/tablet that can run djigo without any bugs or freezes anymore...?? Is that positive enough to ignore portability?
For me , portability(and quality as well) is why I bought a mavic...this new controler is a crap for me...
It’s not going to be for everyone. I personally love it, but everyone has a different view and each to their own.

I get it but you’re forgetting about all the other crap you need to be able to have a crystalsky monitor
ie:extra batteries,charger,wires,mount.....
I had separate case just for all that stuff ... with smart controller I can fit it in the case with my uav!

Just checked my account on DJI.com, and it's showing my controller as "shipped". :) Anyone else?

EDIT: Now have an email with FEDEX tracking #.
Mine is showing shipped and to arrive this Friday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan