DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavicAir flyer near Ft Lauderdale

Soyesenene

Reactions
In Fort Lauderdale area looking for people to fly with and places to fly as well. I have flown in heritage plantation park and the beach at the end of sunrise Boulevard but still looking for other areas to fly. Anyone out there?

Reactions: BennyB and dirkclod
In Fort Lauderdale area looking for people to fly with and places to fly as well. I have flown in heritage plantation park and the beach at the end of sunrise Boulevard but still looking for other areas to fly. Anyone out there?
Howdy from Wyoming @Soyesenene , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thank you both! Look forward to binge on information from the forum as well as participate... and hopefully find other enthusiasts in my local area.

Reactions: dirkclod
New to the hobby, i fly at markham park and at a soccer field in pines. Pines police very kool if you are Courteous. Looking to learn and gain some confidence in the drone i just got a mavic 2 pro 2 weeks ago. At vista view park u have to join their club to fly. Have fun.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Here near Weston. Looking as well. Maybe the levee.

Hey all, I'm in Fort Lauderdale for a couple of days any recommendations on great places to fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman