Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

clackey

Founder
Staff Member
Reactions
Site
dronepilots.media
Hey all - we've had a lot of requests for decals, t-shirts, etc.. so we decided to partner with a few community members to provide our "officially licensed" merchandise.

You can find MavicPilots tshirts and decals from aerial-pixel at the store below.
Aerial-Pixel Graphics and Apparel for DronePilots

Thanks!
clackey

Last edited:
If anyone has any trouble processing orders just message me here or you can use the contact form on the website.

Payments are currently being accepted by credit card, PayPal payments are coming soon!

Last edited:
I've been getting requests for smaller decals, We are now offering a 4" wide decal at a discounted price. Just click the desired size and color in the pull-down.

OK guys and gals, I've received several request for 2 color decals, so they are available now! Check them out HERE
These are also available in regular and small sizes.

Just in time for Tax Day, save 10% on all your MavicPilots Gear use coupon code TAXDAY when you checkout and get 10% off your entire order.... No exclusions! Coupon expires April 18th at 11:59pm. Click one of the images below to go to the site.

OK guys and gals the MavicPilots hats we have received so many requests for are finally in the works and up on the website! Check them out HERE. Please note that orders may be delayed by about 5-7 business days as we are waiting for a large shipment of blank hats.

OK guys and gals the MavicPilots hats we have received so many requests for are finally in the works and up on the website! Check them out HERE. Please note that orders may be delayed by about 5-7 business days as we are waiting for a large shipment of blank hats.
You should leave the letter S off the word Pilots. it is a matter of proper grammar. By displaying just MavicPilot, this would mean to the average person that the person under the cap is a MavicPilot

You should also put Mavic Pilot on Mesh baseball caps. Summer is coming and wearing a denim type hat is extremely uncomfortable due to sweating, so instead of wanting to wear the cap any time of the year, your limited to cooler periods if you do not want to sweat.

You should also put Mavic Pilot on Mesh baseball caps. Summer is coming and wearing a denim type hat is extremely uncomfortable due to sweating, so instead of wanting to wear the cap any time of the year, your limited to cooler periods if you do not want to sweat.
I've found mesh back caps don't sell very well, even in the summer months.

You should leave the letter S off the word Pilots. it is a matter of proper grammar. By displaying just MavicPilot, this would mean to the average person that the person under the cap is a MavicPilot
I don't disagree with you but then it wouldn't be the PhantomPilots logo

Reactions: Droniac
I don't disagree with you but then it wouldn't be the PhantomPilots logo

If that is the case then that means I can use the Emblem and words Mavic Pilot on a Mesh Baseball Cap and sell them to the public. I live in the South and come summertime you do not want to be wearing anything that will cause you to sweat and non-mesh baseball caps are what most prefer. I think that the reason that sales might have lagged in the past is due to mesh caps not being made available to the public, just a theory on my part. I have not seen any copyright symbols on the shirts, hats or anything else. But, I would prefer to be honest secure the rights from those who hold the License so to speak. Please advise.

Just in time for Independence Day we are offering a 15% discount to all MavicPilots members, Just enter JULY4 in the coupon code section when checking out. The coupon is good for all items in the store but it expires July 4,2017 at 11:59 PST. Happy Independence Day everyone! Fly Safe!
Aerial-Pixel Graphics and Apparel for DronePilots

Last edited:
Reactions: Droniac and clackey

Black Friday is here early! Save 25% off your entire order of anything in the store! Everything from MavicPilots shirts, hats, decals and everything else in our store too! just enter code blackfriday when checking out! Coupon code expires Saturday November 25th at 11:59pm EST, Just go to the site HERE
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, fly safe!

Reactions: Droniac

Can someone tell me if the hat has a "rigid" front like a trucker hat, or if it's soft and flexible like a baseball cap?

Thanks.

Can someone tell me if the hat has a "rigid" front like a trucker hat, or if it's soft and flexible like a baseball cap?

Thanks.
It is an unstructured hat so it will be soft and flexible.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS