DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
I totally gut busy and forgot to report my decals came very fast, I havent had a chance to install them yet.
But I was impressed at how fast these came, Thanks @Aerial-Pixel , great service!!
Thank you! Fly safe!

@Aerial-Pixel

Hi there!
Im intersting in a t -shirt and would like to know if the tshirt is loose fit or fitted?
If its loose tshirt is it possible to get a fitted one?

@Aerial-Pixel

Hi there!
Im intersting in a t -shirt and would like to know if the tshirt is loose fit or fitted?
If its loose tshirt is it possible to get a fitted one?
Right now we only stock Gildan Heavy Cotton shirts, they are considered a classic fit, here is an example of the fit:
1569934433254.png
1569934455062.png

Huge shout-out to @Aerial-Pixel! Incredible communication when USPS tried to lose my package and they stayed on top of USPS to make sure it got to me. And the stuff (shirt, stickers) are great. So much so that I just placed another order!

Thanks!!!
Glad you like them! Thank you so much!

Reactions: Droneology
I found these strobes at a discount. I got 2 for less than $40 and free shipping.
They are not very bright compared others on the market. I can't recommend them, I've tried them and I don't think they would meet the 3SM requirement by the FAA. Just fair warning, I don't know if they have changed anything recently but the version we tested for them is less than half the brightness of the Firehouse Technology strobes.

Reactions: Thomas B
I found these strobes at a discount. I got 2 for less than $40 and free shipping.
I ordered them for my son and I and am awaiting shipping. I'll let yall know how good they are. My son bought me a smatree hard case. It's awesome.

Sorry - I removed the 2nd option as he wasnt make them any longer. All the decals are now here...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky