DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavid 3P car case to store it with wings extended

dji30t

Reactions
Hi,

I often have to deploy quickly from car and would like to see if there is a case or box to keep the M3P with wings extended for quick
deployment from the rear seat? I want to keep the drone protected in case I have to brake suddenly and the drone gets damaged.

I also looking at transport cases for M3P. Which do you use?

Looking at this but it's $90 and heavy.

FPVtosky Hard Case for DJI Mavic 3 Pro.​

You might consider a Lunar Landing Pad , this is what i use to be ready at all times from the car that allow for Quick Take off.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water, Capture the Storm

Hi,

I often have to deploy quickly from car and would like to see if there is a case or box to keep the M3P with wings extended for quick
deployment from the rear seat? I want to keep the drone protected in case I have to brake suddenly and the drone gets damaged.

I also looking at transport cases for M3P. Which do you use?

Looking at this but it's $90 and heavy.

FPVtosky Hard Case for DJI Mavic 3 Pro.​

I use this over the shoulder waterproof case for my Mavic 3. I can carry it easily and deploy in a minute. It keeps everything safe and secure. On Amazon.com for $38 US. I see there are nice and small solutions specifically for the M3P as well. This case weighs 1 pound.

Portable Waterproof Drone Shoulder Bag Carrying Storage Case Bag Handbag for DJI Mavic 3

I use this over the shoulder waterproof case for my Mavic 3. I can carry it easily and deploy in a minute. It keeps everything safe and secure. On Amazon.com for $38 US. I see there are nice and small solutions specifically for the M3P as well. This case weighs 1 pound.

Portable Waterproof Drone Shoulder Bag Carrying Storage Case Bag Handbag for DJI Mavic 3

Link not working

Link not working
Sorry - links often fail for some reason, so I just posted the description for anyone to plug into the Amazon.com search bar. Here's the link - hope it works for you:

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne