DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavik Newbie from Near Bay Area

apollomaker

Reactions
Greetings and Hello All ------
Name here is Bob and located just east of the SF Bay Area. Had my Mavik for about a month and enjoying it. Just been test flying it and learning it locally here. I am one of those guys who lives just inside the edge of a NFZ and had a great talk with the military authorities of the local Army heli-base here. These folks are very cooperative and brought me up to speed on all the happenings at military installation relative to drone flying.

Just updated my Mavik to latest firmware (900) and seems to be working fine. Anyway, greetings and looking forward to chatting with members here.

Cheers, Bob (apollomaker)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170418/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.6.pdf
Many Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to the forum and the wealth of knowledge and information here.
Cheers, Bob :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

Greetings and Hello All ------
Name here is Bob and located just east of the SF Bay Area. Had my Mavik for about a month and enjoying it. Just been test flying it and learning it locally here. I am one of those guys who lives just inside the edge of a NFZ and had a great talk with the military authorities of the local Army heli-base here. These folks are very cooperative and brought me up to speed on all the happenings at military installation relative to drone flying.

Just updated my Mavik to latest firmware (900) and seems to be working fine. Anyway, greetings and looking forward to chatting with members here.

Cheers, Bob (apollomaker)
Howdy from Wyoming apollomaker, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez