DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavin moves to left when flying straight

TomJay1979

Reactions
Hi folks,

Wondering if someone maybe able to help? I've noticed on my last few times out with the Mavic that if I fly it straight it will nearly always begin to move slowly to the left. If I try and follow a straight line on the ground it will nearly always drift left. This does not seem to effect the drone if i fly it in reverse and sometimes the issue is not there at all.

Im pretty certain it cannot be wind related as I have taken it out when it has been totally still and it did the same thing. The drone will hover fine also, no issue there.

DJI tech support were utterly useless; I've tried doing IMU re cal and what not and the issue is there. This does not happen on every flight but is there more than it is not. If anyone has any suggestions or similar experiences please let me know!

Have you calibrated your controller sticks? Maybe the send a slight left rudder signal.
You can check this in the flight logs as well.

Have you calibrated your controller sticks? Maybe the send a slight left rudder signal.
You can check this in the flight logs as well.
I'm going to give this ago; Ive checked the flight logs and it says showing when the right stick is pointing straight forward there is still a slight drift to the left on occasion; thanks for tip I shall give it a whirl and see if it works!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark