DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavMount 3.0 (anyone purchase this version or something similar?)

ChuckNorrisUSAF

Reactions
Looks durable, unlike some of the other various plastic molded ones that feel cheap - wondering if anyone here has something similar or this exact one - pro's and con's

Same item ; off retail website

If you search "MavMount" here you'll find dozens of threads discussing it. It's very popular here.
I did that initially and it didn't yield any results (thus my post) - may have been a connection issue - I will do that again and see what pops up - thank you for your input

I purchased one when they hit the market about 3 years ago. Use it several times a day and it has held up with no issues. They are real good quality and durable. I paid about $50 and now they are a bit more expensive, but still worth the price.

Reactions: WAXMAN
I've got the MavMount as well as this:

They are both my favorites after trying many others. They are both very sturdy, not plastic and hold my 8" as well as 10" tablets.

I've had about 3 others and none of them were as sturdy as the MavMount. When I attach my sunhood it would feel cumbersome if it weren't for the fact that the MavMount comes with a lanyard that when attached balances everything out perfectly.

I’ve owned 4 mounts myself. I find the PolarPro Flight Deck to be my favorite... and the one I use all the time. It folds very small compared to DJI or MavMount. I am using a 7.85 CrystalSky. I use DJI’s shade which doubles as a screen protector when closed

I have a Polar Pro and I think it's one of the best. With yours its hard to see the screen on the remote while flying. I can perfectly my phone screen or iPad and RC screen perfect........just saying holmes!

I’ve owned 4 mounts myself. I find the PolarPro Flight Deck to be my favorite... and the one I use all the time. It folds very small compared to DJI or MavMount. I am using a 7.85 CrystalSky. I use DJI’s shade which doubles as a screen protector when closed

This! I also used the Polar Pro Flight Deck with a 7.85 and the DJI cover. Awesome combination if you want an above the controller experience.

However, for speed and portability, nothing beats the Crystalsky 7.85, the stock DJI mount, with the DJI cover, in this screen size. Clip them together, flip open the cover/ sun shade, turn on the controller- the screen turns on automatically, turn on the drone and away you go! If you can make peace with the under controller display, this is a quick, portable, bright and VERY solid solution.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure