DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavmount 3.0 iPad adapter for DJI Mavic Pro 2

Aerial West

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Hey everyone! It's super exciting here as I am out flying the new mavic pro 2 that arrived yesterday.

Happy to report that the newest folding controller from DJI is super sturdy, which allows the Mavmount to be even more secure than before! (when you add a CNC milled aircraft grade aluminum Mavmount to a DJI controller, it is instantly the strongest part).

i had my maiden flight today,.. and everything was awesome,. rock solid flyer!

here's a beauty show of her last night while my batteries charged :)

mavic2 mavmount adapter.jpg

20180824_151909.jpg

Love my Mavmount! My GF got it for me last Christmas as a gift, I need to get the lanyard to go with it. Fantastic build quality.

Reactions: Aerial West
Reactions: Ibulleti
Hey everyone! It's super exciting here as I am out flying the new mavic pro 2 that arrived yesterday.

Happy to report that the newest folding controller from DJI is super sturdy, which allows the Mavmount to be even more secure than before! (when you add a CNC milled aircraft grade aluminum Mavmount to a DJI controller, it is instantly the strongest part).

i had my maiden flight today,.. and everything was awesome,. rock solid flyer!

here's a beauty show of her last night while my batteries charged :)

Thank you for the update! Just ordered the gunmetal gray one which seems unresistable as bacon.

Attachments

• 9520DF9B-6007-4187-88D9-3F1D6BBF9C80.jpeg
    9520DF9B-6007-4187-88D9-3F1D6BBF9C80.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: dirkclod
Thank you for the update! Just ordered the gunmetal gray one which seems unresistable as bacon.

haha, best compliment ever.

Reactions: Fplvert
Probably stupid question, but I don't wanna be wrong lol..

I want to order this, can you explain what comes with it? The price for the red, with clamp for 10.5 ipad pro, $60.. does that come with everything shown in the OP picture? Obviously not the drone or the controller lol. What else do I need to get? OR does this come with everything needed to attach my iPad? I don't have anything right now for attaching. I have the drone, controller, and iPad.

Probably stupid question, but I don't wanna be wrong lol..

I want to order this, can you explain what comes with it? The price for the red, with clamp for 10.5 ipad pro, $60.. does that come with everything shown in the OP picture? Obviously not the drone or the controller lol. What else do I need to get? OR does this come with everything needed to attach my iPad? I don't have anything right now for attaching. I have the drone, controller, and iPad.

Awesome!

Simply put, every mavmount 3.0 adapter comes with 1 clamp/mount, which you choose from the dropdown. Then you decide if you want the lanyard, and you're good.. add to cart.

That will get your device mounted on your mavmount adapter, and that of course fits right into the controller.

Reactions: F34R
Awesome!

Simply put, every mavmount 3.0 adapter comes with 1 clamp/mount, which you choose from the dropdown. Then you decide if you want the lanyard, and you're good.. add to cart.

That will get your device mounted on your mavmount adapter, and that of course fits right into the controller.
Thanks. Just ordered the red one, with iPad Pro 10.5 clamp. :) Paid via paypal.

Reactions: Aerial West
Thanks. Just ordered the red one, with iPad Pro 10.5 clamp. :) Paid via paypal.
If it's the one I think it is (going to sc?), it's already labeled and packed, and you have tracking in your email! Goes out tomorrow morning!

Reactions: F34R
@Aerial West , I've got a ipad mini 4 and want to be able to see the mavic 2 controller screen as well as the ipad in the same plane. I've read that the mavmount can be flipped around, maybe using the 1/4 nut on the back side of the adapter, so both screens can be seen at the same time. Can you confirm and do you happen to have a pic that shows this configuration?

Thanks!

@Aerial West , I've got a ipad mini 4 and want to be able to see the mavic 2 controller screen as well as the ipad in the same plane. I've read that the mavmount can be flipped around, maybe using the 1/4 nut on the back side of the adapter, so both screens can be seen at the same time. Can you confirm and do you happen to have a pic that shows this configuration?

Thanks!
Yes, absolutely. The 360 ballhead and 2 mounting point clamp create a ton of different ways you can mount the ipad to your own specs.

p.jpeg

If I might give you some advice i give my students.. I'd highly recommend you dont get used to looking at the remote, as it's redundant, and you'll be handicapped if you fly any of the bigger professional birds like an inspire 2 (or air, spark, the entire phantom line, inspire 1, etc.) .

I have a previous Mavmount for the Mavic one pro and it doesn’t fit into the 2 Pro RC as well as the RC for the original. Based on what has been said in this thread, it sounds like the 3.0 Version may be different fit-wise, i.e., the tab at the top does not go all the way in. Anyone have both to compare?

TIA,

KB

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15