DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mbaracayu Forest Nature Reserve, Paraguay

In the northeast of Paraguay, extending over the border with Mato Grosso do Sul (Brazil), there is the best-preserved remnant of the Atlantic Forest biome in the country. I hope you enjoy the images of Mbaracayú.

View attachment 97778
Love it !! Such a good variety of subjects and great mix of closeups, aerials, stills etc. The clips are perfect length as well.

Reactions: Guillermo Menéndez

In the northeast of Paraguay, extending over the border with Mato Grosso do Sul (Brazil), there is the best-preserved remnant of the Atlantic Forest biome in the country. I hope you enjoy the images of Mbaracayú.

View attachment 97778
Guillermo:

That was really impressive! Wonderful subject, beautiful images and videos of a large variety of flora and fauna. The birds were amazing, as were the insects. Never really thought of photographing the insects by myself. The sound track was a bit over powering but I just turned it down a bit. Nice bird calls and ambient sounds too. The length of each clip was just perfect. Not too fast, not too slow. Bravo! A wonderful video.

Dale
Miami

Artful and interesting. I'll never get there, but your comprehensive video makes me feel as if I've been there. Great diversity of wildlife as well as capturing the larger environment ...

Lovely work Guillermo! Natural beauty .....we often see flora from around the world but this was imaginative to include the fauna and so well done. Thank you for your patience in gathering this interesting footage.
Look forward to more please..and stay safe...from Down Under.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman