DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Me, OMM + mini 2 and Mini 3 Pro

lensimages

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I met up with OMM this week in a very open area called Penallta Park which is part of a reclaimed mining site, my mini 2 his Mini 3 Pro with the new RC. Side by side flying I could not hear his 3 my mini 2 was noisy in comparison. The 3 was very smooth and responsive to my input, again hovering side by side the 3 appeared to be more stable. Took a few images with the 3 and my 2 plus a few minute video. The Video footage I was impressed with, no idea what the settings were because I just pressed what I thought was the shutter button but it was set to video, I don’t do video, the still images, shooting in raw, not that impressed, but looking at the image data I think I had messed up the settings but with a bit of photoshop work I had nice images. So my thoughts are , I’ve just ordered the mini 3 with the new RC as I think spending more time setting up the camera will result in even better images than the ones I had. Overall very impressive little drone. My collection is Inspire 1, Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic2Pro, Mini 2 and when it arrives a mini 3 Pro, thank you OMM for the pleasure of flying with you and hope to do so again soon, cheers Len

had a great time with @lensimages ,i gave him the RC and away he went ,he has informed me that after his tryout of my Mini 3 pro, he has decided to go ahead and get one for himself ,if he enjoys it half as much as i am then he will be a happy bunny, only problem is that now we are having some tidy weather ,i am finding that i am going out every day with the Mini 3 ,instead of mowing the lawn ,or washing the car, or all the other things ,that seem to be my job around the place, but hey i am not complaining

Welcome! I'm a retired studio photographer and have been shooting stills with my Mini 1 for 2 1/2 years, mainly using the Litchi app for 360 panoramas. I've also ordered a Mini 3 Pro and am looking forward to the huge step up to shooting and editing in raw. While anxiously waiting for delivery, I've been reading the manual and watching all the videos I can getting used to the many "new to me" settings and features so I'll be ready to go.
Again welcome and thanks for your interest and time in helping with this great forum!
@old man mavic I'm surprised he gave the RC back to you...

@EyesWideShut it was touch and go for a while
Welcome! I'm a retired studio photographer and have been shooting stills with my Mini 1 for 2 1/2 years, mainly using the Litchi app for 360 panoramas. I've also ordered a Mini 3 Pro and am looking forward to the huge step up to shooting and editing in raw. While anxiously waiting for delivery, I've been reading the manual and watching all the videos I can getting used to the many "new to me" settings and features so I'll be ready to go.
Again welcome and thanks for your interest and time in helping with this great forum!
@old man mavic I'm surprised he gave the RC back to you...
OMM can run faster than me, cheers Len

• Haha
Reactions: old man mavic
I wish Len

You give me hope I’ll still be flying in 10 years. Sure would like a mini 3P. Have 3 P4 models and traded up from mini 1 to A2 that gets most flight time. My Phantoms are for fishing with Gannet droppers.
Mini and A2 so much quieter than phantoms, surprised the Mini3P could be even quieter yet. Good to hear…🙄

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottster03