DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Meet-Up Ground Rules

cam36

Reactions
Hey everyone,

I run an Instagram page featuring drone photography in my area and have been asked several times about organizing a meet and greet.

Was wondering if anyone on here has organized a Drone Meet and if they had any ground (or should I say air) rules. I feel like having 10+ birds in the sky at once could get pretty hectic and would like to organize it as professionally as possible.

Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Hey everyone,

I run an Instagram page featuring drone photography in my area and have been asked several times about organizing a meet and greet.

Was wondering if anyone on here has organized a Drone Meet and if they had any ground (or should I say air) rules. I feel like having 10+ birds in the sky at once could get pretty hectic and would like to organize it as professionally as possible.

Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated!
We have a group that meets 1 a month and we fly everything. Fixed wing, racing quads & Mavics. Never had an issue with 5 Mavics in the air at the same time. Of course the size of the flying area is crucial.

img_1406-jpg.4259

Reactions: dirkclod and cam36
We have a group that meets 1 a month and we fly everything. Fixed wing, racing quads & Mavics. Never had an issue with 5 Mavics in the air at the same time. Of course the size of the flying area is crucial.

Ha! That's too cool. I am going to work with my town to notify them we will be meeting in a nearby park. I'd like to be as courteous as possible, so we don't get a bad rap.

Ha! That's too cool. I am going to work with my town to notify them we will be meeting in a nearby park. I'd like to be as courteous as possible, so we don't get a bad rap.
Yeah, be a little careful about notifying the town. They may get the impression that it's a formal event of sorts and frown upon that. We fly at a Boro Park that's was formally a Naval Airbase. We never got any permission to fly there, but have been doing it for over a year along with others that aren't part of our group.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31