DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Mega log boom and five tug boats

Amazing coordination from the skippers of the tugs. Suspect they’ve done it before!! Great to se it though and took me back to my school days and geography when there were pix of floating logs downriver in Canada.

Reactions: blackomega
Amazing coordination from the skippers of the tugs. Suspect they’ve done it before!! Great to se it though and took me back to my school days and geography when there were pix of floating logs downriver in Canada.
Thanks for watching
You made me think of this video from the old school days in canada

Fascinating video and well done - thanks for sharing!
Thanks for watching
What's fascinating is that now, even people I haven't had the chance to meet will suddenly message me and say, "Hey, you might want to film this; it could look incredible from the air." And that's exactly how this video came to be.

Nice editing. Well done video. Interesting.
Thank you for taking the time to watch. Your support means a lot to me, and I'm glad you enjoyed the content. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to share. Stay tuned for more videos in the future!

Thanks for watching
You made me think of this video from the old school days in canada
What a gem. So skilful and suspect it took a long apprenticeship with a few duckings. Wonder how many of them managed the over and under elk trick! The music is classic and sounded to my unpracticed ears sort of Irish? Thanks so much for digging this out

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas