DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Memorial Day 2022

hi my fellow flier i am sure that there will be many many people ,and forum members who share your sentiments ,and no matter where they are from, they will have respect and admiration for all those who serve and i certainly do

hi my fellow flier i am sure that there will be many many people ,and forum members who share your sentiments ,and no matter where they are from, they will have respect and admiration for all those who serve and i certainly do
Thank you. I'm a Vietnam Era Air Force veteran, so today has special meaning for me.

Very nice!

During my last overseas deployment (20190705_170514.jpg20190705_171106.jpg25 years & counting in the US Navy), I had the honor of touring the D-Day battle sites in the Normandy area of France over the July 4th holiday in 2019. Among the many moving locations was the American Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer above Omaha Beach, where every day is a reminder of what Memorial Day is truly about. While not from my drones, I hope everyone can appreciate these photos that captured the memories of those sacred grounds.

Last edited:
I too, had occasion to visit 2 cemeteries in France and Belgium wher I found the graves with headstones giving details of my Maternal Grandmother's 2 brothers. That too, was very emotional.
(James and Alexander Redmond).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J