DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Merry Christmas from Rural Australia

Every year since 2018 I've made a "Video Christmas card" for Australia + friends across the world, celebrating our regional, rural and remote areas. May your Christmas and New Year be about the important things.
Beautifully done as usual, Chris.

Reactions: christangey
@christangey - Thank you, sir!! What a great video! I've not had the pleasure of going to Australia, but I think it would be a good place to visit. Christmas wishes from anywhere are good, but your skills in creating a video like this is a pleasure to see. From California, US - Please let me wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! I always hope the new year will be better than the current one. This year is no different! May '22 be WAY better than '21!!

Thanks Chris, Yours is the standard to aim for.
Congratulations for Best Drone Video I have ever enjoyed!
Thanks for that, there is quite a bit of SA in the video as well. Actually will be heading down to Victor for holidays so hope to get a few more shots while there. Who knows? Might finally get an M3 if things improve.... and somebody has them in stock!

Every year since 2018 I've made a "Video Christmas card" for Australia + friends across the world, celebrating our regional, rural and remote areas. May your Christmas and New Year be about the important things.

Beautiful. Merry Christmas to all.

Reactions: christangey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom