DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Merry Christmas from Rural Australia

christangey

Reactions
Site
www.alicespringsfilmtv.com.au
Every year since 2018 I've made a "Video Christmas card" for Australia + friends across the world, celebrating our regional, rural and remote areas. May your Christmas and New Year be about the important things.

Last edited:
@christangey great job again with this years video
wishing similar sentiment to you your family ,and all fellow forum members and family around the world

@christangey great job again with this years video
wishing similar sentiment to you your family ,and all fellow forum members and family around the world
Thanks for all you do throughout the year Old Man Mavic, and all the very best to you and yours as we head into 22.

Reactions: old man mavic
Thanks for that, that was beautiful! Did you shoot that on a M2P?

Happy Holidays to you and your family and all the best in the New Year.

Chris

Reactions: christangey
Thanks for that, that was beautiful! Did you shoot that on a M2P?

Happy Holidays to you and your family and all the best in the New Year.

Chris
and same to you Chris, yes all aerials on the M2P in HLG format. By the way I'm wishing you Happy Christmas, all holidays are happy anyway aren't they? 🙂

and same to you Chris, yes all aerials on the M2P in HLG format. By the way I'm wishing you Happy Christmas, all holidays are happy anyway aren't they? 🙂
Yes, all holidays are happy! They would be happier if our snow would stay. We had lots, then it all melted. We are supposed to get 15C temps later this week which is NOT normal for December.

I used ‘Happy Holidays’ as I realize not all members celebrate Christmas in the same way.

Chris

Yes, all holidays are happy! They would be happier if our snow would stay. We had lots, then it all melted. We are supposed to get 15C temps later this week which is NOT normal for December.

I used ‘Happy Holidays’ as I realize not all members celebrate Christmas in the same way.

Chris
Ok, I wouldn't think it mattered, if somebody wishes me Happy Ramadan or Happy Diwali I would just be just happy! I'm confused with your reference to 15C, are you saying that is hot or cold? 🙃

Reactions: PaulNH
Ok, I wouldn't think it mattered, if somebody wishes me Happy Ramadan or Happy Diwali I would just be just happy! I'm confused with your reference to 15C, are you saying that is hot or cold? 🙃
15ºCelsius warm. Just a few days ago it was -11ºC and we had lots of snow. I had to use my snowblower to clear my driveway and the kids had a snowday. All our snow is now melted and it is sunny out. My son is supposed to be going to a Nordic ski race on Wednesday, but it will likely be cancelled as there will likely be no snow and the forecasted temperatures are supposed to be in the mid teens - very unseasonable temperatures for this time of year in this area.

Chris

15ºCelsius warm. Just a few days ago it was -11ºC and we had lots of snow. I had to use my snowblower to clear my driveway and the kids had a snowday. All our snow is now melted and it is sunny out. My son is supposed to be going to a Nordic ski race on Wednesday, but it will likely be cancelled as there will likely be no snow and the forecasted temperatures are supposed to be in the mid teens - very unseasonable temperatures for this time of year in this area.

Chris
Ok, you are talking to somebody in a desert so all that is like a martian language to me "What is snow, and why would you want to blow it anyway? 🙂" 15C here is a cold winter's day.

• Haha
Reactions: PaulNH and Micky52
Every year since 2018 I've made a "Video Christmas card" for Australia + friends across the world, celebrating our regional, rural and remote areas. May your Christmas and New Year be about the important things.
I think I saw Venus in the post sunset shot. Very well done enjoyed the video. Merry HO HO down under, all the best to you and yours.

Thanks for sharing Chris, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
PS it was 47 here at camfield quarry today.
Regards

Thanks for sharing Chris, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
PS it was 47 here at camfield quarry today.
Regards
Ok, you got me, where's Camfield quarry? Is that near Tennant?

Excellent video as usual, and. Merry Christmas to you.
Blue Skys and Happy Contrails. 😎
B52-D

"What is snow, and why would you want to blow it anyway? 🙂"
Hi,
I assume you were joking, LOL
We definitely live in opposites. On the other hand, I was wondering, on this farm in the middle of nowhere, what can you make a living on?
Your beautiful video with a piece of really appropriate music is just perfect to my eyes and ears.
Very well done.

Attachments

• 123197453_3784453714900102_7066570864695462666_n.jpg
    123197453_3784453714900102_7066570864695462666_n.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 258308662_2486775181456145_67049234223641354_n.jpg
    258308662_2486775181456145_67049234223641354_n.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 11
This was exqusite! The video, the music - everything about it. Only visited Australia once, years ago. What a beautiful land! A very Merry Christmas to you and yours and a Healthy and Happy New Year.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev