DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mexican Hat Utah

Gringorio

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Yes, its been filmed many times, but I can't help but take a flight when I pass through the area. In balance limbo. How much longer will this stand? Can it stand? Crafty climbers using aid are still able to scale the rocky outcrop without upsetting its balance. One more rainfall, one more windstorm, one more top-heavy climber will tip the scales. At some point. It will crumble. What will we call the town after the hat falls?

Yes, its been filmed many times, but I can't help but take a flight when I pass through the area. In balance limbo. How much longer will this stand? Can it stand? Crafty climbers using aid are still able to scale the rocky outcrop without upsetting its balance. One more rainfall, one more windstorm, one more top-heavy climber will tip the scales. At some point. It will crumble. What will we call the town after the hat falls?
Fallen Hat, Utah??? Or, how about, Tumbled Sombrero,Utah?

I live about 50 miles from Mexican Hat and watched your video with great interest. It is the best drone video I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Gringorio
Woooow what an amazing landscapeThumbswayupThumbswayup And of course very well done!
cheers Paul

Hope you get to visit the area sometime soon!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird