DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mexico

mark conners

Reactions
I'm going to a wedding in Playa La Ropa Mexico. Has anyone ever brought a drone into Mexico and flown it there? From what I have been able to find out Drones in that weigh the same and lower then the Mavic mini are ok. But I trying to find out what if anything else I should be aware of.

Thank you in advance

I'm going to a wedding in Playa La Ropa Mexico. Has anyone ever brought a drone into Mexico and flown it there? From what I have been able to find out Drones in that weigh the same and lower then the Mavic mini are ok. But I trying to find out what if anything else I should be aware of.

Thank you in advance

Thank you in advance
Whenever I visit Mexico a $20.00 bill is available in case of an issue with authorities. If there is a problem, pull out bill and ask if you can pay the fine to them. ☺

I have not researched this recently, but last time I checked you needed a license to fly in Mexico, and the license is available only to Mexican citizens. I know this is requirement is ignored a lot, but you take your chances...

I fly into Mexico often with my US Pilots license and have always flown my drone there without issues. Drones have never been an issue with Customs either.
Mexicans are courteous and reciprocation seems to be well appreciated

Whenever I visit Mexico a $20.00 bill is available in case of an issue with authorities. If there is a problem, pull out bill and ask if you can pay the fine to them. ☺
Yep...Sounds about right. Got me out of a traffic stop real fast.

Mexican here, been flying my pro2 for the better part of 2 years. never had any problems, Just apply common sense and the same flight etiquette you use in your country and you’ll be fine.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tienvn1904