DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Miamisburg, OH

Moevic

Reactions
Alright folks,

Who ever is near by and would like to get bunch of us together lets fly and have some fun.

Reactions: Elkhan
I'm around the area, but haven't been able to order mine. Hoping to order next week. Once I receive it, i'd definitely be up for getting together :)

I just got into this drone flying a month ago and have a P4 and mavic. If you are looking for a different place to fly I have 43 acres of rolling land and 2 grass air strips for my ultralight.

Attachments

• IMG_0668.JPG
    IMG_0668.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 32
Reactions: Elkhan
I usually go fly at caesars creek to practice, I find a lot of different scenery at that place

Wilmington, Ohio here!

I was just there last weekend by the gorge. But I didn't get the Mavic in the air. Too many people in the area and figured someone would ***** about it.

I was just there last weekend by the gorge. But I didn't get the Mavic in the air. Too many people in the area and figured someone would ***** about it.
Went to the beach park the other day I had it all to myself it was nice

Yes we need to get together. I really want to practice using the different modes and learn how to use it better. I've only had it a week.

Yes we need to get together. I really want to practice using the different modes and learn how to use it better. I've only had it a week.

the beach is a perfect place to practice. can practice on camera settings as well with the beautiful scenery over there.

Sounds good... If we get a nice day again with half decent temps I'll hit you up.

I'm in Sunbury, just north of Columbus. I'd be up for a meet/greet/fly in .

Reactions: Spanishcop
I'm in NW Columbus & have met 3 other Mavic pilots in the area.

I fly mostly downtown in the early weekend mornings when no one is around and practice at a park in north Powell.

I'm up for a meet/greet/fly in in Columbus of Caesar Creek area.

the beach is a perfect place to practice. can practice on camera settings as well with the beautiful scenery over there.
What are your settings for video and what editing software do you use to enhance your video's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Newark here...I have not even powered mine up yet. Would love to have someone with experience before I do. Just started reading the manual.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000