DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Micros SD card will not insert into drone

Robert Bjoraker

Reactions
Made a short video and took card out without a hitch, but I will be darned if I can get it back in. Does not feel at all like it is engaging in the slot. Don't want to use any force at all, but it just won't engage properly. Any ideas??

Try pressing it in with your fingernail.

Try pressing it in with your fingernail.
I have put these things in before and it is not engaging. If I push in a little I feel a click and then the card inserts a little more but angled in wrong. I am strongly thinking the slot is non functional :(

Make sure the contact pins on the card are "up" into the mavic. It finally clicks in after it has recessed a few mm, and if your nail slips off it fires like a missile. Someone a while back made the comment that they need to include RTH on that SD :p.

Reactions: Extradry and chazzm
Finally got it back in. I don't know what changed, but instead of a click this time it smoothly engaged. I am hoping it doesn't happen again. Yes the contact pins orientation has to be up in DJI drones. Thanks for the hand holding. I am nervous about taking it out again. Wonder if my angle of insertion was just off?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian