DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Midwest DSAR - how many are interested?

ok.

need at least 20...for training.

Reactions: shot_by_SU
We are offering free DSAR (Drone Search and Resue) training for drone pilots, first 20 individuals that sign up.

We are offering free DSAR (Drone Search and Resue) training for drone pilots, first 20 individuals that sign up.
crlmjohnson - Did this get scheduled and where can we sign up (assuming there are still open slots)?

I am still waiting on to see how many individuals are interested

After GA next month, we are shooting for training in northern Florida in the Fall of 2019 and then in Colorado Springs in 2020. tleedom who is also on the Board of DSAR will be organizing the event in Colorado.

I count 5 for Indiana....so far....We need at least 20 drone pilots

I'd be coming from MN - depending on the location I'll be there.

Sorry if I might have missed it, but do you have a date penciled in? Are any existing DSAR members going?
Ron,
Wanted to get at least 10 individuals saying that they are coming before we start up a list.
I am counting 5 new individuals, and no existing dsar members so far

Any idea where your preferred location for the meting would be? Youre in Indy, right?
I was told by one of the state police that I could request permission from one of the state parks

I was told by one of the state police that I could request permission from one of the state parks

That is a great place to start. You might also have to deal with the park rangers. They are a whole other entity.

If you guys need some help organizing it, let me know. I can create a member sign up sheet for you, and let you keep track of who is coming and who is not.

Reactions: razoraerial
That is a great place to start. You might also have to deal with the park rangers. They are a whole other entity.

If you guys need some help organizing it, let me know. I can create a member sign up sheet for you, and let you keep track of who is coming and who is not.
Yes, a member sign sheet would be great. Also you guys would be coming also? I was hoping you guys would be directing the training? I am only trying to get some individuals sign up and a location

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus