DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Miles from Costa Rica, here!

Reactions
Hi you all! My name is Miles, and I live in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. I just recently got a Mavic Pro, and I've been having a lot of fun with it! I'm the admin of a newly created project I named Airexplorador Costa Rica. Such project will seek to share with the world beautiful scenery and landscapes from all around my country. You can find my page both on instagram and youtube, if you'd like to check it out!

Before buying the Mavic I had little experience with drones, let alone with camera settings and editing skills. Actually these last two areas are the ones I'm struggling with the most right now. I hope you guys can help me with some video issues I've been having recently, as well as with future questions that may come up in the future.

I'm also looking forward to making some new pilot friends here! See you around!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thank you very much! I'll definitely be sharing videos from my youtube page with you guys. I suppose there's a specific section of the website for that, right? Don't really know my way around yet, haha

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi you all! My name is Miles, and I live in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. I just recently got a Mavic Pro, and I've been having a lot of fun with it! I'm the admin of a newly created project I named Airexplorador Costa Rica. Such project will seek to share with the world beautiful scenery and landscapes from all around my country. You can find my page both on instagram and youtube, if you'd like to check it out!

Before buying the Mavic I had little experience with drones, let alone with camera settings and editing skills. Actually these last two areas are the ones I'm struggling with the most right now. I hope you guys can help me with some video issues I've been having recently, as well as with future questions that may come up in the future.

I'm also looking forward to making some new pilot friends here! See you around!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000