DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Accessories Questions, Thoughts&Advice

That wasn't GPS that was responsible.
It was the mapping and programming of the device you used.
Semantics. I supposed I could've said, "The voice in our GPS device was using poor maps and tried to lead us astray." :rolleyes:

I'm wondering if an asteroid hit one and took half of it with it.

You might have a point, Oumuamua is still in our Solar System and might have liked the view and came back for another look see…

Then again, we have had some "deployment problems" in the past…

deploy.png

Or, it might even be Sandra Bullock, I have not heard much about her since the movie "Gravity"… Since the movie did so poorly, perhaps they left her out there…

opps.png

I would suspect it might block some of the light refracting from the crystal. That comes from the photos I've seen. Can you take a few pics of yours? Also, I prefer to use leg extensions to make sure the bird sits high enough above grass and debris. My buddy has one of those setups from his Mini 1 and Arc II and I didn't like it. Last thing that I forgot is that I can mount the strobe on top for storage in the case. I then turn on the drone, the strobe and transfer it to the bottom. Everything stays on my drone all the time. I can even park 3 small strobes on top until I need them. Landing gear folds up and goes back in the case. Very fast deployment.

But whatever works for you works for you. Everyone will have different opinions and needs.
Here you have some pictures
20220330_135205.jpg20220330_135510.jpg20220330_135451.jpg20220330_135007.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Faster
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member