DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Mini 2 and a Container Terminal

blackomega

Reactions
This is a flight around Fairview Container Terminal.
It sits on Canada's Deepest Ice Free harbour
The terminal is one of the newest and most efficient
Manned terminals in the world due the ability to go from ship to rail in one step

This is a flight around Fairview Container Terminal.
It sits on Canada's Deepest Ice Free harbour
The terminal is one of the newest and most efficient
Manned terminals in the world due the ability to go from ship to rail in one step

Kewl video.
Just some useless info. My sister woks for one of the larger Banks in the country and is VP of foreign accounts.
Would you believe the average shipping cost per container from China to North America is $30,000.00.
Imagine that multiplied by all the containers on that one ship alone. Anyway, just throwing a perspective out there and that (for me) makes the video even cooler. Nice job.

Kewl video.
Just some useless info. My sister woks for one of the larger Banks in the country and is VP of foreign accounts.
Would you believe the average shipping cost per container from China to North America is $30,000.00.
Imagine that multiplied by all the containers on that one ship alone. Anyway, just throwing a perspective out there and that (for me) makes the video even cooler. Nice job.

Wow that’s a lot but not surprising. Bunker fuel is not cheap. Plus all the port fees. It all adds up

Reactions: NG Wildman

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54