DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Putting my new mini 3 to the test. Container ship spotting

Very, very nice work. The time lapse of the turning maneuver is particularly good. You hit the jackpot on a grand subject to film and then did a great job of flying and video editing.

I have to laugh at the time lapse I did this morning of the minor activity at the local boat ramp.

I remember when the container terminal at Fairview opened not that long ago and COSCO was the only shipping line to call at the port. Since then many more shipping lines have joined up and now the SM Line is starting a weekly service. Here is the first vessel
Very cool. I love going to Bayonne NJ (may be the only person that ever said that lol) and getting them coming into Port Newark.

I remember when the container terminal at Fairview opened not that long ago and COSCO was the only shipping line to call at the port. Since then many more shipping lines have joined up and now the SM Line is starting a weekly service. Here is the first vessel
The Mini 3 camera is really impressive.

Excellent video!

Reactions: blackomega
Prince Rupert B.C.?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman