DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Batch select to download to mobile issue

Swiater

Reactions
Hello all,

So I got a Mini 2 about a month ago and have flown it a couple times getting some test pics and video. I downloaded the pics to my Galaxy Note 10+ and all was well. Yesterday I took another flight, took some pictures and some panorama shots. I tried to select all the photos to download BUT after I select all the items the download button doesn't light up and I am not able to download my pictures now. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. I have it selected to take Raw and JPEG. Any ideas? Thanks All

Hello all,

So I got a Mini 2 about a month ago and have flown it a couple times getting some test pics and video. I downloaded the pics to my Galaxy Note 10+ and all was well. Yesterday I took another flight, took some pictures and some panorama shots. I tried to select all the photos to download BUT after I select all the items the download button doesn't light up and I am not able to download my pictures now. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. I have it selected to take Raw and JPEG. Any ideas? Thanks All
Its possible, though I am not sure, if you do not have enough free space on your device to download all the selected items, it may not let you try. Try a smaller selection and see what happens.

Its possible, though I am not sure, if you do not have enough free space on your device to download all the selected items, it may not let you try. Try a smaller selection and see what happens.
Good thought! I did try this as well. It's weird as it let me download last week but now this week the Download button stays greyed out. There is a ton of space on my device as well...maybe deleting the cache?

Reactions: Gagey52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk