DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Combo on the way....

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Coffin.

Great forum and learned tons already.

So have I. ?

Started with a Spark in 2017 with the Spark Forum and now I'm sharing some time here on the Mavic side of life.

Use the search engine of this site for some of the questions, but feel free to ask the ones you don't find the answers for.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Pretty sure I'll have a few questions although been reading various threads for several days. Wish me luck.

Thanks guys/gals.
I'm jealous ? Been thinking about a Mini 2 myself.

If you've started reading/researching/learning before the MM2 even gets there, you're already ahead of most folks. So I'm sure you'll have plenty of questions, and also have tons-o-fun!

Pretty sure I'll have a few questions although been reading various threads for several days. Wish me luck.

Thanks guys/gals.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it - I do mine!
BTW, welcome to MP!!

Welcome to the forum! :)

As you should be able to tell from your welcome here....there are some really nice and knowledgeable people on here...glad you have joined us...there are a lot of Youtube videos to check out with good explanations of how to use the features you may not even realize it had...have fun and fly safely Thumbswayup

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos