DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 controller and iPad Pro

Ironman 64

Reactions
Has anyone e figured out how to connect the Mini 2 controller to an iPad Pro with USB-C port. I cannot find an appropriate cable.

OP is asking about an iPad PRO. iPad Pro (and the newver iPad Air tablets) use a USB C port not lightening port so he would need a USB C to USB C cable which is exactly what comes in the box with the iPad Pro. The listing above is for a USB C to lightening cable.

Edit: Sorry, I just realized this OP is 2 months old but just for future visitors I will leave this.

I have tried to use an iPad Pro but it would not connect to the Mini2 once connected to the remote. I used the same cable with my Android device with no issues and have used an iPad Mini 2 with the same make of cable but with a lighting end and also had no issues.

Same here, I have tried about 10 cables to connect my iPad Pro 1st gen 11. DJI support saying this specific tablet is currently not supported(?).. all the cables I have tried work with my wife’s new iPad but that is too big , as well as my phone..

anyone have any suggestions?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711