DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 - delay in being able to take additional photos?

Buel

Reactions
Hi all.

I was trying to take a sequence of photos whilst moving manually around a subject but I get the spinning wheel for up to 4 seconds before I am able to take additional photos....why is this, please?

Time to write to the card basically. Do you have a fast card? Shooting RAW/JPG/both?

Hi all.

I was trying to take a sequence of photos whilst moving manually around a subject but I get the spinning wheel for up to 4 seconds before I am able to take additional photos....why is this, please?
How fast the camera can write the files to the SD card is the limiting factor.
If you are shooting .dng files, they are large files and take longer to write than jpg files do..

How fast the camera can write the files to the SD card is the limiting factor.
If you are shooting .dng files, they are large files and take longer to write than jpg files do..
Thanks, I will check.

Quick one that I have already posted about (in General so wrong forum?) is what quality is the Mini 2 camera, please? Does it go by megapixels?

Quick one that I have already posted about (in General so wrong forum?) is what quality is the Mini 2 camera, please? Does it go by megapixels?
12MP with a wideangle lens (equivalent to 24mm)

Thanks, all.
I am no photographer so bearing that in mind, is it best to stick to the settings of 'auto' when it comes to photos / lighting etc?

Thanks, all.
I am no photographer so bearing that in mind, is it best to stick to the settings of 'auto' when it comes to photos / lighting etc?
Honestly... have you ever produced "better" results doing something you don't know anything about, than letting some expert handle it?

"Best" is also a question of definition... the auto setting will dial in exposure values & produce a result that is good according to some Chinese engineer, this result may or may not suit your needs or liking.

Recommend that you use auto settings for stills & vids to begin with, then read up & learn more about manual exposure settings & what they mean & do... & how setting all this by yourself may benefit your result.

Reactions: Buel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjyr