DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 drifting to the right and drifting to the right when braking

I'll have to fly again and see what the results are.
It would be useful if you would answer the questions I asked.
Have you looked at the replay on Phantomhelp?
If so are you moving the control sticks as frequently as indicated?

Did you see the comment "If you DID NOT use the joysticks as frequently as shown then calibrate the remote controller and then try the above."

It would be useful if you would answer the questions I asked.
Have you looked at the replay on Phantomhelp?
If so are you moving the control sticks as frequently as indicated?

Did you see the comment "If you DID NOT use the joysticks as frequently as shown then calibrate the remote controller and then try the above."
It doesn't look like I'm moving them much except for when I want to fly forward or turn. The problem was the weird twitchy circle dance it did when I let go of the sticks as if it had a hard time figuring out where it is.

oh well, we will have to disagree about that.
Just to check, are you saying those are the joystick movements that you made?
Except of the weird drifting and that weird dance it pulled in the other log I posted, yeah.

Hey Kwon, Im thinking this could just be Magnetic Interference from your take off point.

So just do a test at home near a window inside the house , with no wind , close the door.
Once you gain Sats , use the auto lift : It should stay in place and than turn the drone in a circle slowly .

Than on your next take off , stay away from the concrete and take off from on top of the grass and follow up from there.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

I think he's lost interest in this thread.
Nope, I haven't, just looking for a good opportunity to fly in this trash weather. Calibrating sticks literally won't do anything.

Oh well that's good
I tried to test it out a few ago but my neighborhood can't go a few minutes without shooting something -_- I live in a warzone.

• Sad
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
@Kywon McCain do you still have the drone of this thread?
If so, can you post a recent random log from it and the two logs that are, from memory, associated with this problem and this thread i.e. 2023-04-07_[19-36-00} and 2023-04-08_[15-22-39] ?
I think it would be best if you just upload the .txt files to here rather than uploading them to Airdata.

Why?
I was messing with my log book program and it chucked up your logs of this thread as having the column "OSD.isMotorOn" full of "False" values.
I have only csv's, not the original .txt's.
They might tickle the interests of @BudWalker and or @msinger .

Last edited:
Reactions: RodPad
@Kywon McCain do you still have the drone of this thread?
If so, can you post a recent random log from it and the two logs that are, from memory, associated with this problem and this thread i.e. 2023-04-07_[19-36-00} and 2023-04-08_[15-22-39] ?
I think it would be best if you just upload the .txt files to here rather than uploading them to Airdata.

Why?
I was messing with my log book program and it chucked up your logs of this thread as having the column "OSD.isMotorOn" full of "False" values.
They might tickle the interests of @BudWalker and or @msinger .
I have to find it

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Can you go back into these posts and find it?

Can you go back into these posts and find it?
No I can't, the downloads I have are csv and that's what the link in this thread is to. To find the other means ploughing through your other threads
If you cant find the original txt files on your computer or phone then they are probably gone, I guess you uploaded PH csv's to airdata.
Whether or not the csv's will suffuce I do not know.

Reactions: RodPad
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett