DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Panorama exif data

waffles985

Reactions
Hi all,

I have long wondered about the lack of EXIF data in panorama and video files that I capture with my drone.

I have a Mini2 and when I take a Panorama photo, the resulting photo seems to have no EXIFdata, which i don't really care about except for I do want the sticthed photos to contain the location data.

I can, of course add this information manually afterwards but I'd prefer not to have to.

Is this the same for everyone else, and if so... does anyone have any clever ideas on how to include it?

P.S. On a lightly separate note but also related, When the DJI FLY app auto enhances the photos and saves them to my phone (iPhone), it also seems to remove EXIF data...

Thanks

generally I produce panos from the separate mini2 files, in either lightroom, photoshop or microsoft ice. not the dji fly app. the resulting stitched file usually has much of the original exif data.

mini2 exif data sphr.jpg

Reactions: eva2000
generally I produce panos from the separate mini2 files, in either lightroom, photoshop or microsoft ice. not the dji fly app. the resulting stitched file usually has much of the original exif data.

View attachment 128165
Cheers mate, if possible I'd avoid having to use a computer as it's just a hassle especially seeing as the Mini 2 transfers pretty quickly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78