DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Picture Exposure

W6CCD

Reactions
I have a Mini 2. Just getting acquainted with it. I am having a problem taking single photos. They are almost completely washed out because of extreme over-exposure. Videos don't have that problem. I can't find a place where I can change the photo exposure. Is there one, or is this a warranty issue?

I have a Mini 2. Just getting acquainted with it. I am having a problem taking single photos. They are almost completely washed out because of extreme over-exposure. Videos don't have that problem. I can't find a place where I can change the photo exposure. Is there one, or is this a warranty issue?
If you are in manual all the settings are at your discretion. If you are in auto mode the drone makes all the shutter speed and ISO decisions for you. The only thing you can change in auto is the exposure compensation. Make sure you don't have it dialed in at a + number as that will cause what you're seeing.

Thanks. That's my problem. I can't find those settings anywhere. I assume they are somewhere in the DJI Fly app.

Click down in the corner it brings up a slider box, once you get use to it, it's great I hardly ever use auto

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220215-170718.jpg
    Screenshot_20220215-170718.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 16
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member