DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 SE

shawgod

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This morning I received a update from Apple and the added support for a DJI Mini 2 SE. This is a new drone model for me. Anyone have any information on this drone?

Reactions: LBM
What are people’s thoughts on this?

Here is the OFFICIAL thread -

Reactions: a2tomm and GFields
Curious to know if the Mini 2 SE will natively support Remote ID. The announcement links I looked at didn't say. Not yet on the FAA DOC list. That only means it doesn't...yet.

I also thought that it was required on drones manufactured after Dec 2022. Maybe the 2 SE has something that exempts it. I know sub-250g for recreational only is exempt but the Mini 3/3 Pro have it and they are sub-250g.

Reactions: rickmurray1989
The current word is dji will not be publishing the sdk for the mini 2 SE. That means no third party apps like litchi. It also means no waypoints or object following. Not to mention the lower vid resolution. So it’s probably not worth the lower price then the mini 2.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 2 SE, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

DJI Mini 2 SE - Download Center - DJI

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98