DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 after update - x3 increase in range

tiparoch

Reactions
For what it is worth, after the latest update, my Mini 3 range went up x3, from 600 mt. (went into RTH) to well over 17,000 mt. and was still strong. Exact same place, almost idetical weather etc. Often l am hesitant about uneeded updates but this one an improvement for sure.

For what it is worth, after the latest update, my Mini 3 range went up x3, from 600 mt. (went into RTH) to well over 17,000 mt. and was still strong. Exact same place, almost idetical weather etc. Often l am hesitant about uneeded updates but this one an improvement for sure.
Increased 3X to 1700 m, rather than 17,000 m?

Did nothing for me

The drone still starts in CE mode in Canada, sometimes it will start in FCC mode and get great range/signal but it's too inconsistent and unreliable.

Did nothing for me

The drone still starts in CE mode in Canada, sometimes it will start in FCC mode and get great range/signal but it's too inconsistent and unreliable.
Have you tried starting up the drone with the controller placed on top of the drone? Saw somewhere on Youtube. Seems to help.

Dont l know it. Though a big typo . Thanks
Maybe big, but at 10 and a half miles; I kinda expected it was a typo and would have thought most others would too.

Reactions: 33210UK

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J