DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Full Specs Wind Speed Rating Is The Same As The Air 2

Instead, virtually every post sneers at other members like this one.

You've set an impression with me, which I suspect is shared by many others here.
I absolutely agree on the above, 100%.

The real question on my mind though is what can be done about it?

I can't be alone in feeling that this person's presence and postings on this forum has significantly lowered the quality of conversation of this otherwise awesome and very welcoming community...
Pretty much every post by @test2000Anafi is either a personal attack, a taunt or a desperate attempt to prove his superior knowledge and how this community "just doesn't get it."

Where is the line drawn, I wonder?

I'll reserve judgement for when someone like @vicvideopic does a review. I don't trust the day 1 reviewers as a lot of them will only get pre-release craft in exchange for favourable reviews.

I'll reserve judgement for when someone like @vicvideopic does a review. I don't trust the day 1 reviewers as a lot of them will only get pre-release craft in exchange for favourable reviews.
He makes great videos I agree but when you look at his nano+ coverage, the difference is so big that it is almost as if he is using the wrong settings on DJI. But he is very knowledgable and unbiased so I trust him.

DJI only channels… those are nice if you view them as advertorials lol!

I absolutely agree on the above, 100%.

The real question on my mind though is what can be done about it?

I can't be alone in feeling that this person's presence and postings on this forum has significantly lowered the quality of conversation of this otherwise awesome and very welcoming community...
Pretty much every post by @test2000Anafi is either a personal attack, a taunt or a desperate attempt to prove his superior knowledge and how this community "just doesn't get it."

Where is the line drawn, I wonder?
You are certainly not alone here,I have had more than enough of this individual,along with a lot of other
members here trying to get info and learn something,I have had more than my share of run ins with
test2000Anafi.Pretty much everything you have mentioned he has done.I am done engaging with this person.
I will admit there is a lot I need to learn yet,but that is why I come here.There are a lot of great friendly drone
owners here.Then something like this comes along to goof it up for a lot of us.Something has to be done
about this individual.
Have a good one

Reactions: Korrd
It is and he has been warned. If he continues report it.
@test2000Anafi i would stop before you get what I said in the DM.
Guys put him on ignore and you won’t see his post.
dc

It is and he has been warned. If he continues report it.
@test2000Anafi i would stop before you get what I said in the DM.
Guys put him on ignore and you won’t see his post.
dc
Thank you for allowing me to continue to post here! I agree with people putting me on ignore; for me the capabilities of Mini 3 Pro were known the moment I looked at it, however I understand why other people cannot comprehend it and thus view my statements as bogus or lies, that is completely normal and I should have explained it more. Also I should have not responded negative when somebody tried the “I’m an engineer and/or photographer so I know better”-perspective. We are all engineers and/or photographers I guess. That does not mean that somebody is smarter, it’s just that they have more information and as a result can predict certain capabilities better. We are all people here!

The presentation in a few hours should put all the doubters to rest, it’s okay and we might have all learned something!

Last edited:
Ok guys just deleted another post from another member.
I do not want to close this thread but if it can’t stay on topic which is the first post I will.
Stay On Topic. 🤷‍♂️
Thank You 👍

Reactions: test2000Anafi
Unfortunately no direct comparisons in the initial batch or videos yet, unless somebody found something?

once it does, other specs suddenly become more important:

-I really need 5.4k
-never will I fly without ADS-B
-the propellor noise makes it much easier to spot Air2s
-the lesser gimbal forces me to be more creative
-the auxiliary light is a lifesaver so I don’t fly without it
-really need that top speed even with the gimbal pointing down

DC rainmaker will show what wind resistance really means btw so I don’t that that argument would stand in favour of air2s but anyway, those will be the main arguments of people who just bought air2s

compare this to:

it was not meant disrespectful but I think it was accurate. my projection was for once the IQ is shown to be superior to air 2s , so it’s not the same..yet!

Thank you for allowing me to continue to post here! I agree with people putting me on ignore; for me the capabilities of Mini 3 Pro were known the moment I looked at it, however I understand why other people cannot comprehend it and thus view my statements as bogus or lies, that is completely normal and I should have explained it more. Also I should have not responded negative when somebody tried the “I’m an engineer and/or photographer so I know better”-perspective. We are all engineers and/or photographers I guess. That does not mean that somebody is smarter, it’s just that they have more information and as a result can predict certain capabilities better. We are all people here!

The presentation in a few hours should put all the doubters to rest, it’s okay and we might have all learned something!
When you throw in statements like" however I understand why other people cannot comprehend it and thus view my statements as bogus or lies, that is completely normal and I should have explained..." you lose any credibility you may have had. You just can't seem to help yourself from coming off as "superior" and "smarter" than the rest of us poor idiots. Consider yourself ignored by yet another user.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej