DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 N1 controller rtmp won't connecto to rtmp server

philips

Reactions
Forum,

I have a mini 3 which I’m trying to connect the video stream to the Mona Server (RTMP). I have watched a couple of youtube examples as well as read on how this can be done.

I have the DJI N1 controller set up to send the rtmp stream to a Mona server on a Windows PC. I’m using the computer’s ip address and the /live to send to the server.

rtmp:://computer_ip:1359/live

Also tried,
rtmp://computer_ip/live

and,
rtmp://computer_ip

I also setup VLC on the computer and it easily connects to the rtmp server.

I’m using a Mini 3 with the N1 controller which is supposed to be able to rtmp via the DJI Fly app.

Any input would be appreciated. This is the final project for a student studying AI. She is planning on using the live streamed data to the PC to apply to a variety of AI models. I really need the drone to stream!

Bests,
-philip

Whilst I have no idea about this RTMP thing that you are talking about, the RC-N1 controller does not, as far as I know, broadcast anything other than the control signal to the drone. That controller communicates with the outside world via the attached phone/tablet and the latter's WiFi, if that is correct then it is likely that you need to play with the phone/tablet.

Yes, The N1 uses the cell phone and DJI Fly. The DJI Fly provides the rtmp functionality and this isn't connecting.

I mention the N1 remote since the more expensive RC doesn't have this capability and the student bought this first. Now more money to get a N1 remote and this isn't connecting.

The DJI Fly app doesn't want to connect so I'm worried this got broken on latest releases.

Thanks,
-philip

Yes, The N1 uses the cell phone and DJI Fly. The DJI Fly provides the rtmp functionality and this isn't connecting.

I mention the N1 remote since the more expensive RC doesn't have this capability and the student bought this first. Now more money to get a N1 remote and this isn't connecting.

The DJI Fly app doesn't want to connect so I'm worried this got broken on latest releases.

Thanks,
-philip
Did you try Restream ?

Thanks,
-philip
Ah ok.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griggmi