DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 out yet;??

no. it seems Europe is supposed to have some availability or at least have some ship tomorrow, May 17th, but in the USA it seems the first will be shipped around May 31st according to DJI.

Reactions: Torque
It has retained the same status since last Tuesday, the 10th.
Let's see, if it gets shipped tomorrow, at least Amazon Germany/Austria reports so on availability.

Reactions: Craig Notts
There have been some people, in the UK I believe, indicating that they received theirs from whatever store (non-DJI) that they ordered from. But they have not been able to activate and fly them.

There have been some people, in the UK I believe, indicating that they received theirs from whatever store (non-DJI) that they ordered from. But they have not been able to activate and fly them.
France too.

As of 16th May, 2022 morning: no despatch delivery so far ...

Picked mine up from Argos in the UK this morning .. not got home to fly it yet as the misses is still dragging me around the shops. Can't complain I suppose ;)

Reactions: Torque
Picked mine up from Argos in the UK this morning .. not got home to fly it yet as the misses is still dragging me around the shops. Can't complain I suppose ;)
Argos? Interesting.

On their website i can only see mini 2 listed.
If i search for "Mini 3 pro" it turns up a travel hairdryer!

So the mini 3 was pretty much a paper launch. This sort of pisses me off

Well, sort of or at least not really clear, of the contigent they are distributing.
The pre-order on the 10th somehow indicated that.

In some of Austria's largest electronic market chain, MediaMarkt, there have been a few "early birds" (pun intended) available ... 10 or lower I regret to say, if I rely on the online availability status.

Last edited:
Argos? Interesting.

On their website i can only see mini 2 listed.
If i search for "Mini 3 pro" it turns up a travel hairdryer!
yeah they would have had only so many allocation for pre order once gone it would have been taken down, i got mine from very.co.uk and they have since sold out of the mini 3 with remote control but still had the other one with rc but not screen. expecting it tomorrow. hopefully

Oddly i just tried in duckduck go "Argos mini 3 pro" and it takes me there no problem.
Going via their main website and using their own search finds me a small travel hairdryer.

Some places have stock by 21st around here it seems. That said, i was going to use Heliguy.
I still cant decide between the RC or the N1 controller though. Pros and cons to both.

The Mini 3 is showing ok for me when searching on Argos and showing availability for the 22nd which is a lot quicker than the 18th June my Amazon order is currently at. I'm still 50/50 on whether to buy the drone or not so this isn't helping.

Im about 75% convinced to buy the drone as a supplement to my M2P. I can fly in places illegal for that to be used and get acceptable output (ive spent days looking through samples).

But RC vs N1 controller i really am still 50/50.

Doesn't help i bought Smart Controller 1 which got ditched by DJI rapidly so became effectively a 1 drone expensive unit.

I prefer to go for the standard controller as the new one seems to bring more headaches due to compatibility and stuff.

I have not receive mine yet. Same status “to be shipped.” DJI said 5/26/2022 is my shipped date.I saw fly app now supports mini 3 pro.

Attachments

• 5A3AE49B-4A14-438C-A106-F39574B4BF8C.png
    5A3AE49B-4A14-438C-A106-F39574B4BF8C.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
If you're in the UK Currys also have both the standard controller and new RC in stock. The standard controller bundle was also mispriced this morning so I bagged mine for £679 instead of the usual £709. Looks like they've fixed the pricing though but already with DPD for delivery tomorrow :) :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter