DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Postponed???

You said exactly what I said. It’s the kit not the combo for the cheap price. That was my point. Maybe my writing is not clear. 🤪🤪

I am not sure what you mean about if I am serious?? It was not a joke.
News flash,the DJI mini 3 pro will be announced on the scheduled launch date.
As all previous DJI drones were announced on their dates.It has already appeared
in a UK store,not that that part of it means much.But the fact is the drone is ready to go.
So i have no idea where you get your bogus info from.Yes Covid is affecting things.
But the world is not going to come to a stop.And once again there will be a Mini 3 pro
release on May 10th,after their sale is over.

Every official DJI Fly More Combo I've seen since I first started researching buying one includes the drone, controller, multiple batteries, bag, extra props, etc. You can see on that same link that they are selling the Mini 2 Fly More Combo:
View attachment 147559
What Argos has listed for the Mini 3 Pro is a Fly More Kit which looks like an add kit for someone who already has the drone and controller. Not sure if this kit is something Argos came up with, or if it's official from DJI. They also list it as an add on for "the latest Mavic 2 drone". So I'm really not sure what they are trying to say.

View attachment 147560
Wow! I’ve just discovered that they have removed the Mini 3 Pro drone and RC, it was definitely listed there yesterday

Wow! I’ve just discovered that they have removed the Mini 3 Pro drone and RC, it was definitely listed there yesterday
More then likely was listed by mistake before it should have been or a little trickery sales advertising to make sure you know they will have them in stock when its released.
Either way there will be lots of retailers having them in stock when it is released.

Reactions: Chris Rees
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebelsun