DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro and DJI RC firmware update

Sheppie

Reactions
I have the Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC. does this firmware update apply to me or just those with the RC Pro. I keep getting "Server Error. Wait a moment and try again (code:-4). Please help.

I have the Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC. does this firmware update apply to me or just those with the RC Pro. I keep getting "Server Error. Wait a moment and try again (code:-4). Please help.

This may be the cause of your problem.

You can also try the download from another network. If your cellphone offers a wifi hotspot, that might do the job.

This may be the cause of your problem.

You can also try the download from another network. If your cellphone offers a wifi hotspot, that might do the job.
I tried my phone hotspot with the same result. Not sure how to change my DNS. Not a PC geek.

Reactions: JWray
I tried my phone hotspot with the same result. Not sure how to change my DNS. Not a PC geek.
It's a setting on your router. You internet service provider might be able to help you change the settings. Another option is using the wifi network somewhere else - business, library, friend. Though they might have the same issue.

Good luck.

All I can say is, if it ain't broke don't fix it. It is now my official policy not to automatically download firrmware updates until their vetted by others. I look out for updates that have practical improvements before downloading and installing. I'm also not keen on downloading updated flysafe data bases. It would be highly unlikely that DJI would remove any previous restricted areas that their geofencing might interfere with and of course would be adding additional restricted areas and NFZ's.

Reactions: scooot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying