DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 pro gimbal error after dji repair

szymank34

Reactions
I recently sent my mini 3 pro back to dji for repair after a small crash. The gimbal was repaired and now I still have a gimbal calibration error 1D020001, the gimbal appears to function correctly and when I do an automatic calibration on my control it says it's successful but the error still persists. Is there any way to clear the error?

The gimbal was repaired and now I still have a gimbal calibration error 1D020001
Are you saying you sent in your drone to resolve this issue? If so, it sounds like you may need to send it back.

Reactions: Cafguy and GFields
I agree with @msinger that there is still a problem.
Did you send it to DJI for repair?

Reactions: Cafguy
I originally sent the drone back to dji for a completely stuck non functional gimbal with error code 1d010002, they completed a repair and returned it and the gimbal is now functional but showing a calibration error.

I originally sent the drone back to dji for a completely stuck non functional gimbal with error code 1d010002, they completed a repair and returned it and the gimbal is now functional but showing a calibration error.
I would notify DJI of the issue and they most likely will have you send it back. I wouldn't put it off either.

Follow up with DJI. Perhaps they'll be able to walk you through some troubleshooting steps to resolve it.

DJI did not repair your Drone, They sent you a refurbished Drone BUT it has a problem. I would Talk to DJI ASAP. DJI is actually pretty good at stuff like this. They will send you another. I am sure its happened before but its probably very rare.

Reactions: GFields
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solarc