DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro Hard Case That Fits RC Pro?

MavicMover

Reactions
Did some searching and could not come up with a hard case for Mini 3 Pro that fits the RC Pro (RM510) controller. Anyone have a direct link to one that fits the RM510?

This one does not fit the RC Pro, it only lists RC-N1 and the standard RC controller.
Look closer at the interior photo. It has a cutout for the RC Pro

Look closer at the interior photo. It has a cutout for the RC Pro
The cutout is for the RC. Notice it has the RC-N1 pictured, which is smaller then the RC.

If you cycle thru the photos, you'll see both controllers in various photos. It would appear it supports either controller.
You must be confusing the RC with the RC Pro, there are no pictures of it with the RC Pro controller.

In same boat with you brotha!
Just purchased a Mini3pro and RC PRO, but unable to find a travel case that can fit the RC PRO, until now...

It does not have the RC PRO specific cutout but someone answered "yes - it can fit the RC PRO" in the customer questions.
It looks roomy enough, and if you watch the product videos, the foam side walls seem very flexible.

I'm about to buy it. Will update.
I would not trust that answer, lots of folks confuse the RC with RC Pro and that space looks tight to the RC so doubtful it fits the Pro.

I would not trust that answer, lots of folks confuse the RC with RC Pro and that space looks tight to the RC so doubtful it fits the Pro.
I don't either, but just watch the videos, it really think it might just work. Plus its very easy to return stuff to Amazon...

Reactions: MavicMover
I'm don't either, but just watch the videos, it really think it might just work. Plus its very easy to return stuff to Amazon...
Let us know, it could be a sleeper if it works !

Reactions: Stealthr
See...

screenshot - flexible foam wall.jpg

I've compared the dimension specs between the RC PRO and the RC, and the difference in length is 1.5 cm (about thickness of a finger), same in width. Which the their product video shows can be accommodated with the flexible foam walls.

Anyway, just ordered it, with a $10 promo coupon applied, so $40 shipped. Not a bad deal.
Should arrive in a few days, April 20. Will let you know...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000