DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro Hard Case That Fits RC Pro?

Did you get anywhere with this? I haven't as yet found a case either,
Nothing so far, kinda forgot about it for a while. I carved out some of the foam in my existing one to make it fit.

Bit pants really, Mavic 3 comes out with a standard controller and within a week or so lykus market a case for it inclusive of the RC Pro and yet the mini 3pro rc pro combination has had no such case almost a year after release..

thanks for that, I'll take a look, I did see a Lefukee or some name similar that looks like it could be modified, in the absence of nothing being available I guess i'll travel the same route as yourself Thanks for the info.
I only had to cut the foam a little with a razor for the antennas to fit.

I only had to cut the foam a little with a razor for the antennas to fit.
Bizarre, the link you posted yesterday took me to Amazon US to a case at $54 ish today that same link takes me to a UK page and a considerable increase in price at £71 I'll wait...

You think it would go into this? Is your foam similar?
Here's mine. While it may not look good, it does the job as you can see:

1.png

2.png

Reactions: Jogon
Thanks, and as long as the RC Pro has the protection it deserves thats all that matters.

I'll take a punt on one i've seen on Amazon and see how it goes, I'll come back here when it arrives and I've cut out the bit I need ....which should be ttomorrow as it says 1pm delivery.

Reactions: MavicMover
Here's mine. While it may not look good, it does the job as you can see:

View attachment 165047

View attachment 165048
Case arrived, like you I had to hack at and make sure the top video/photo buttons were clear.

You can see it initially sat at very high before I hacked the case about, yuk! but as you'll see all went well in the end.

Did a rough cut round (see pics) but will tidy up with a hot-knife in a day or so, the main issue
was I wanted it to fit so I didn't struggle to get it out, the aerials were free and not tight in, none
of he side buttons were close to being pressed in and that the screen was lower than the lip of
the bottom section where the equipment sits and that it had padding underneath it also, the
case came with a layer of foam but it also had the cut-outs for the N1 and the RC and they sit
on a ledge also...so it has plenty of padding, I could leave sticks in as the foam top is plenty thick
enough but didn't need to, as you'll see, rough cut but it's in/fitting snug and the screen is below
the bottom lip.

You watch, they'll release a case now with the right size inserts, ha!

Attachments

• af1.jpeg
    af1.jpeg
    358.6 KB · Views: 4
  • af2.jpeg
    af2.jpeg
    342.1 KB · Views: 3
  • af3.jpeg
    af3.jpeg
    519.8 KB · Views: 4
  • b4.jpeg
    b4.jpeg